For Industry & Academy
- Quantifying/translating your hypotheses into correct statistical terms, obtaining evidence on what you want to show, utilizing useful models and build the models properly.
- Advising on the choice of correct statistical methods.
- Assisting in the interpretation and presentation of statistical results, including software output.
Statistical analysis and consulting services
- Study design : experimental, observational
- Quantifying (research) questions into statistical hypotheses
- Sample size calculation and justification
- Data analysis : graphic, descriptive, exploratory, confirmatory, predictive
- Statistical Methods : hypothesis tests, parametric, nonparametric, multivariate analysis, regression, classification, factor analysis, cluster analysis, principal component analysis, time series, longitudinal study (panel data), cross-sectional study, text analytics, market analytics, etc.
- Visualization with R
- Programming with R
Fields of application
- Business & Marketing
- Banking and finance
- Insurance and re-insurance
- Social and political sciences
- Earthquake science
Your data is kept strictly confidential. When needed, I provide you a contract of confidentiality.
Previous and current contractors:
- University of Zurich, Dept. of Psychology (current)
- Universitätsspital Zürich (current)
- Applied Wood Materials, EMPA, Dübendorf, 2016 -2017
- CUSO Swiss (Conférence Universitaire de Suisse Occidentale), 2015 – 2016
- Kantonsspital Aarau, 2014
- ETHZ MIS (Management Information System), 2012 – 2015
- ETHZ SED (Schweizerischer Erdbebendienst), 2012